In this episode, Pete and Ben talk about Culture Day and how you can organize one with your team. They also talk about how to encourage your team members to attend clinic events like this and how to make team building events successful and productive.
Ready to learn more? Check out the full episode!
- What is a ‘Culture Day’? [01:47]
- Planning your culture day [03:23]
- How to encourage team members to be present on ‘Culture Day’ [09:14]
- Examples of themes for Culture Day [11:26]
- Quotes to inspire better communication [14:05]
“Be kind first; be right later.”
CONNECT WITH PETE
If you need help in organizing a Culture Day for your team, reach out to Ben at [email protected] and we’ll connect you to a team member who can help organize the day with you.
Also, if you like this episode, don’t forget to give us a thumbs up, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!
Want more tech tips? Check these out!
- Connecting With Your Team (Ep. 081)
- Prioritize Your One-on-One Meetings (Ep. 114)
- Leading a Multidisciplinary Team: How to Resolve Conflicts
- Anthony Robinson On Growing as a Leader, Building Team Morale, and More (Ep. 187)
- Kim Scott on Improving Workplace Dynamics and Productivity Through Effective Communication (Ep. 199)