Physio Group South-west has become a Certified Great Place To Work® since June 2021, with 95% of employees saying it is a great place to work compared to 55% of employees at a typical Australia-based company.
With this experience under her belt, Jasmine Hulls, Practice Principal at Physio Group South-west, shares her insights on workplace culture, communication, and ultimately, what makes a workplace a great place to work in today’s podcast episode.
She also talks about how she mentors team members and the importance of creating an environment where team members can grow and feel supported.
- Rapid-fire question: Reading/Learning List, who inspires you, childhood aspiration, motto you live by [01:46]
- How Jasmine and her team navigated the pandemic [05:25]
- About Great Place to Work® [09:28]
- Why you’d want to be a great place to work [11:31]
- How do you get certified as a Great Place to Work® [14:13]
- What makes a workplace a great place to work? [16:09]
- Insights from Great Place to Work® about their clinic culture [18:59]
- Connect with Jasmine and her team [26:08]
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard (book)
- Your Oxygen Mask First by Kevin Lawrence (book)
- Getting Things Done by David Allen (book)
- Tristan White
- Great Place to Work® Australia
- Physio Group South-west Certification
CONNECT WITH JASMINE!