Struggling to keep yourself healthy and productive during lockdown?
In this episode, rockstar dietitian Jonathan Steedman doesn’t hold back in giving his best nutrition advice for everyone who’s currently working from home. He breaks down some common misconceptions around diet and also talks about some of the best supplements, recipes, and lifestyle tips that can improve our overall health, immune system, and cognitive function.
This, my friend, is an episode you definitely don’t want to miss out on. Check out the full episode!
- [0:02:11.1] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto that you live by
- [0:05:06.2] What inspired Jonathan to be a dietitian today
- [0:05:53.7] Jono’s ideal client
- [0:07:01.0] Common misconceptions around diet and self-care plus Jono’s recommendations
- [0:09:32.6] Food you need to avoid and what you need to stock up on
- [0:11:26.3] The truth about using supplements to enhance cognitive function, diet, and to make up for an unhealthy lifestyle
- [0:14:10.7] Can mushroom coffee improve cognitive function?
- [0:14:34.5] Herbs that can help you cope with stress
- [0:15:33.8] Supplements that can boost cognitive function and memory
- [0:16:40.1] Supplements and ways that you can boost your immunity
- [0:18:42.7] Diet and grocery tips during lockdown
- [0:19:48.1] Where you eat matters
- [0:20:35.4] Quick meals that Jono recommends
- [0:22:23.5] Jono’s tips on boosting your Instagram influence
- [0:24:00.0] Don’t be afraid to give your best medical advice online
- [0:25:31.1] Type of content that works best for Instagram
- [0:28:15.5] How Jono does his Instagram marketing
- Katch & Katch-McArdle books
- Terry Pratchett
- Martin MacDonald (Founder, Mac-Nutrition Collective)
- Ashwagandha (herb)
- Rhodiola rosea (herb)
- Alpha GPC
- Jab, Jab Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vee (book)
CONNECT WITH JONO
We appreciate your support and feedback!