Communication is a very important skill as a health care provider. Great communication skills can help us build rapport with new clients and business partners. On the other hand, poor communication skills may render our prescription ineffective and we risk losing clients and partners.
And so in this episode, we’re going to be learning about communication and ways on how to improve it together with our guest, one of Clinic Mastery’s mentors and also the Co-Owner of Physio Fit, Peter Flynn.
Check out the full episode!
- [0:03:30.9] Rapid fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:05:43.2] Why communication is very important as a health professional and how it affects clinical outcomes
- [0:11:33.5] How to become a better communicator
- [0:15:29.2] The importance of non-verbal communication skills
- [0:17:07.1] Expect to feel ‘fake’
- [0:19:09.5] Tangible results of improved communication skills
- [0:21:48.2] How Pete trains his admin team and staff on communication, reducing cancellations, how to communicate treatment plans better
- [0:24:04.8] Why communication is important for people in a leadership position
- [0:25:59.9] Tips on how to communicate with different personality types
“Be the person who gives more value.”
- Influence by Robert Cialdini (book)
- Vinh Giang (International Keynote Speaker)
- Color Code Test
CONNECT WITH PETER
If you like this episode of the Grow My Clinic podcast, please don’t forget to like, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher.
We appreciate your support and feedback!