One of the things that we believe in is that great leaders create leaders. If you want to expand your team and your business, the best thing to do is to provide your team with the best environment for growth as well, and you can do that through mentoring.
In this episode, we’re going to dive into the different aspects of mentoring, its role on clinic growth and personal development, and what it looks like in practice.
- Components that make up mentoring [03:07]
- Two ways to mentor team members [04:17]
- The value of one-to-one mentoring sessions [05:28]
- Planning for one-to-many mentoring sessions [07:26]
- “Great leaders create leaders.” [09:37]
- The difference between a mentor and a coach [10:51]
“It’s important to remove yourself as a bottleneck and allow other people to step into positions where they can be leaders and mentors.”
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier (book)
- What is a Clinic ‘Culture Day’ and How to Organize One (Ep. 204)
CONNECT WITH BEN!
If you found this episode valuable, don’t forget to give us a thumbs up, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!
Want more growth tips? Check these out!
- Three Key Factors To Nurturing Team Members (Ep. 224)
- Building and Modeling Resilience with Dr. Dan Pronk (Ep. 216)
- Chris MacDonald on Growing as a Clinic Owner, Leader, and Family Man (Ep. 213)
- Clinic Performer VS. Clinic Conductor: Which One Are You? (Ep. 210)
- 20+ Questions to Make Mentoring Sessions More Productive (Ep. 207)