In this episode, Peter Birch, Host of the Talking HealthTech Podcast, lets us in on the latest scoop about tech in healthcare and how much this industry has grown over the years. He also talks about some of the new technologies that clinic owners can look forward to and how we can contribute to the development of better healthcare tech in our own ways.
- [04:10] Stories of tech growth in health tech
- [07:27] Cool healthcare startups you need to check out
- [10:36] How tech can play a role in healthcare
- [14:20] Why clinic owners should join user communities and participate in beta testing
- [21:04] Lessons that startup founders learned after creating a startup
- [26:42] What kind of technologies can we look forward to in the near future?
- [30:54] Know more about healthcare tech on The Talking HealthTech Podcast
- New Trends in Healthcare Tech and Why They’re Worthy Investments (Ep. 160)
- Transforming Healthcare With Immersive Virtual Reality Tech (Ep. 254)
- Talking HealthTech Podcast
- Escaping the Build Trap by Melissa Perri (book)